[Openpts-users] RMs for Linux Kernel missing

Back to archive index

Mudassar Aslam mudas****@sics*****
Thu Oct 3 03:49:09 JST 2013

Hi again

Thanks for the reply Seiji. Link to new setup guides was helpful.

I don't want to use IntelTXT therefore fallback to GRUB-IMA is the only
oprion left. Due to different reasons, I have now switched to CentOS 6.4
which comes with grub legacy. I am trying to patch the grub as specified
in the user guide. While doing so, I could find and download the SRPM
(grub-0.97-68.el6.src.rpm) but could not find the relevant patch
(grub-0.97-68.el6.ima-1.1.0.0.patch) from the link given in the user
guide i.e.
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.jp/openpts/40294/grub-0.97-68.el6.ima-1.1.0.0.patch
is not valid anymore. I tried to google for it but could not find the
patch. Do you know any other place from where I can get this patch?

Or, another option is to try some older version (if that does not affect
OpenPTS) e.g. building an older grub from CentOS5/RHEL5? or Fedora12?

Or, trying with TrustedGRUB
(http://projects.sirrix.com/trac/trustedgrub/wiki/Documentation) if
OpenPTS supports that?

thanks in advance.