[Openpts-users] openpts-rails server

Back to archive index

Seiji Munetoh seiji****@gmail*****
Thu Feb 12 11:18:06 JST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:10 AM, Adam <mckibben �� gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to set up the client and server OpenPTS demo.

We would like to thank you for your interest in this.

> I am using the Knoppix live Cd for the client and a Fedora9 box for
> the server. In the server setup guide, it references the openpts-rail
> package, which is not publicly available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, We cannot publish that due to the license issue.

> Is there a way to set up the rails server without this package?
> Is the package available from somewhere other than sourceforge?

Any web-based application you can put as a demo service.
The rails server is just a front end of the vulnerability database
used by validation server.

I think , web-based DB tools can be used instead of our rails server.
Next release will use such tools.

regards,
--
Seiji